Welcome to Shining Stars Academy Inc. I can imagine the great deal of time, thought and consideration you have spent into your selection of a high quality child care program for your child (ren).
The goals of the Shining Stars Academy are to provide innovative programs that help children, families, and employers work together to be their very best. We are committed to providing the highest quality childcare, and early education, and work/life solutions in the nation and to ensure that parents are valued and respected.
We want to help your child (ren) and your family with your child’s (ren’s) transition into our program. We understand that each child’s adjust differently depending on his or her or their age and prior child care experiences. Here are some suggestions on how to make easy your child’s (ren’s) transition into our program:
- Visit the center with your child before he or she begins attending to our program.
- Spend some time together in the classroom before you leave each day to work.
- Visit your child’s classroom and read a book aloud.
- Bring a picture of you for your child to look at (place it on your child’s cubby)
- Have parent-teacher/caregiver meetings regularly, and ask questions.
- Offer to volunteer time when needed, like participating in your child’s (ren’s) classroom events, clean up days, or help in your child’s (ren’s) classroom.
- Be there for your child’s birthday party.
- Join in special events, like field trips, Career Day, or other holidays.
We value your suggestions and thoughts. As our program develop, please feel free to share new ideas and concerns. We look forward to getting to know you and your family and to offering you and your child the best high quality program that will emphasizes in providing a physical environment that is safe, clean, healthy, caring, and nurturing and child friendly.